Feeling royal in London

Photography by PiotrPhotography



Hello lovely people,
Since I moved to London almost two years ago now, I have wanted to visit the shard. Most Londoner's will know the shard has amazing panoramic views of London, but comes attached with a nice price tag. I just seemed to keep putting it off, until it came time for me to decide what to get my lovely friend for his birthday. What else would I have chosen, there was no better time to visit than now. And I can honestly say it was worth the wait and the money. 


For the visit to the shard I wanted to go that extra mile and look like I was ready for the ball. If you have seen what the shard is like you would feel the need to dress up too, it is a very sophisticated building with the traditionally beautiful architecture of London Bridge as its backdrop. 
The very talented stylist Magdalena made me feel and look like Cinderella (minus the impractical glass slippers). 

Naomi
xxx

















   Stylist:Magdalena Wieclaw 

Top: Topshop
Skirt: Topshop
Shoes: Primark





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Naomi Amber. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig