My big move to London


Photography by PiotrPhotography
Hello Lovely people!
                                 This is my very first blog post AHHH! so exciting, and what better way to start it off than to let you know a little about me and how I ended up in the eclectic city that is London.




Well lets go back 2 years to when I lived in a small city called Limerick, Ireland. I had big dreams to study nursing and become a qualified nurse, for a long time it's all I wanted or so I thought. I had been living in Malta a year before this studying nursing after failing to get into any nursing courses in Ireland. Unfortunately, living and studying in Malta wasn't working for me and I decided to move back home. Disheartened by this I decided to take time off to study and work full time in whatever job I could find.

Luckily for me, I had an amazing support system made of my family and friends who quickly helped me back on my feet and soon after I was looking at Nursing courses in the UK. It wasn't long after making this decision that I found myself moving to London and once again leaving my friends and family behind.

At the beginning, it was very exciting living in London and studying what I thought would make me happy, but it wasn't long till I realised I had put myself in a very similar situation to Malta. I had to ask myself some tough questions and really think about what was best for me. After a few months of soul searching, I decided to drop out of university and take this time to really focus on myself and through exploring hopefully find a career that will truly bring me joy.

So here we are, almost a year onwards and what can I say? Well, for a start I can say I have no regrets, of course, at times I found it difficult, but I persevered and in the end of it all I feel I found myself. I'm so excited for my new beginning breaking at the seems with possibilities, I am more than ready so let's do it!
Naomi
xxx
“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”

-Thomas Edison




Top: Second hand
Pant's: Topshop Petite
Shoes: Primark
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Naomi Amber. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig